Event requests from groups or individuals not affiliated with Albuquerque Academy should be directed to Joni Barabe (505) 828-3281 to plan and schedule your event.
Event requests from within the campus require a work order. You can attach or send a separate email or document with as much information as you like, but it must be accompanied by a work order with at least a summary request and contact information so we can ask questions. To access the work order form, click here.
Please try to give us 10 working days before your event. We must continually monitor our inventory of chairs and tables and we may need time to acquire more to meet your needs during busy campus event periods, testing, and especially commencement.
Our preferred event setup layouts can be found by clicking the link below. Please identify the setup when you submit your work order. If one of these layouts does not accommodate your event, indicate your desired setup when you submit your work order.
Equipment Available Through Facilities
- Folding chairs in black
- 30 x 96 folding tables (we have a limited amount of 30 x 72 tables)
- Microphones (wireless and wired)
- Extension cords (25 and 50 foot)
- Trash cans
- Portable canopies
- Plants (This request will be expedited by a separate work order identifying “greenhouse” in the trade area.)
- Courtesy golf cart with a small bed. You must be cleared as a driver to use Academy vehicles (including carts). Contact Susan Scarvie in Human Resources for clearance.
Equipment You Must Acquire Through an External Vendor
- Cocktail tables
- Round dining tables
- Tablecloths and tableware
There are a number of local vendors that provide this type of equipment, but we encourage you to use a vendor familiar with our campus. We recommend:
It’s An Event! Rentals (Garcia Tents) – Georgette Ayala (505) 366-4454
Cooperage Catering – Cici Martinez (505) 255-1657
Alliance AV – Eric May (505) 341-3900