Academy students are known as high achievers with big hearts. They excel at academics, athletics, visual and performing arts, and a variety of extracurricular activities. Each year, our teams, clubs, and individual students are recognized for local, regional, and national achievements, and we are very proud of them! Here’s a small sampling of what our students have achieved this year:
- Albuquerque Academy was named the MaxPreps Cup champion for New Mexico and finished 34th in the nation.
- The Academy won the NMAA Director’s Cup for the fourth consecutive year.
- Akilan Sankaran ’25 received the First Award in the Mathematics Category at the Regeneron International Science and Engineering Fair.
- Quinn Ennis ’22 was named one of 161 U.S. Presidential Scholars by the Department of Education.
- The mock trial team finished seventh at nationals.
- The League of Legends esports team were state champs.
- Eighth grader Aarush Tutiki finished in sixth place among all New Mexico students at the state Mathcounts competition.
- Albuquerque Academy earned the 2021 College Board AP Computer Science Principles Female Diversity Award.
- Senior Talia Czuchlewski has received a 2022 YoungArts award in voice.
Read all of the latest Academy news here.