Thank you for your interest in visiting Albuquerque Academy. To schedule your Fall 2018 visit to Albuquerque Academy, you will need to use RepVisits in the Hobson Counselor Community. If you are new to RepVisits, you will need to create a Higher Ed account in order to access our scheduling calendar.
Contact Mauree Thordahl if you prefer a time not listed in our published schedule.
The address of Albuquerque Academy is 6400 Wyoming Boulevard NE. Please come to directly to the College Guidance Office to check in.
- Enter through the gate on Wyoming Blvd. (at Burlison intersection)
- Turn right at the intersection and follow the signs to Parking Lot 10.
- In Parking Lot 10, there is a spot reserved for College Visitors in the row closest to the building. Please park there – it should be open.
- The building next to the parking lot is the Music Building. You’ll see a set of double doors, several windows, and exterior doors facing the parking lot.
- Look for the door with College Guidance on it. Come on in!
We look forward to your visit.