Thank you for your interest in visiting Albuquerque Academy. To schedule your Fall 2021 visit to Albuquerque Academy, you will need to use the SCOIR College Network. The visit availability posted on SCOIR is for in-person visits. If you would like to schedule a virtual visit or if you have any questions, please contact Mauree Thordahl, (505) 828-3220.. If you are new to SCOIR, please create a SCOIR account in order to access our scheduling calendar.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The address of Albuquerque Academy is 6400 Wyoming Boulevard NE. Please come to directly to the College Guidance Office to check in.
- Enter through the gate on Wyoming Boulevard (at Burlison intersection).
- Turn right at the intersection and follow the signs to Parking Lot 10.
- In Parking Lot 10, there is a spot reserved for College Visitors in the row closest to the building. Please park there – it should be open.
- The building next to the parking lot is the Music Building. You’ll see a set of double doors, several windows, and exterior doors facing the parking lot.
- Look for the door with College Guidance on it. Come on in!