Full-Court Co-ed Basketball Camp
Coach James Duruaku
Sundays – April 8, 15, 22, 29, May 6
Experience the exciting game of basketball in a fun and supportive open-gym environment!
· Learn the game of basketball with a focus on the fundamentals
· Develop, enhance, and increase your basketball skills in a recreational atmosphere
· Fun and innovative drills encourage teamwork and fun
· After practicing new skills, players compete in an “open gym” live-game format
· Everyone plays, regardless of skill level
Come run the floor with us on Sunday afternoons!
Bring a water bottle-and wear athletic shoes.
James Duruaku began his athletic-training career as a personal-skills trainer, holding individual and camp sessions. Mr. Duraku played basketball at CSU Pueblo, where he was a four-year letterman with team and individual accolades. He earned a bachelor of science from UNM.
What is Thinkit?
Building on the success of its very popular Think Academy Summer Program, the school expanded its Think Academy offerings in 2013 with the addition of Thinkit!, a year-round elementary education program for students throughout the Albuquerque area in grades 1-5.
Thinkit! Classes and Programs…
- Expand learning time and provide fun, vibrant enrichment experiences to elementary students
- Provide unique after-school classes and customizable (up to full-day) programs during spring and summer breaks
- Meet at Albuquerque Academy, where teachers and students actively explore its exceptional 312-acre main campus and facilities.
- Enjoy individualized instruction in small classroom environments (teacher-to-student ratio does not exceed 1:15)
- Celebrate active-learning strategies through project and inquiry based activities, interdisciplinary options (e.g., science, engineering and math), and dynamic recreational programs
- Receive high-quality instruction from an extraordinary staff of teachers who motivate and nurture young learners.