This summer, Albuquerque Academy switched to a new database system that brings together many of the areas of our school. ChargerHub, powered by Veracross, replaces My Backpack and does much more. The first ChargerHub portals for students, parents, and employees were made available July 29 via emails sent from the new system.
In your ChargerHub portal at https://portals.veracross.com/albuquerqueacademy (and accessible through the ChargerHub link at aa.edu), users can access:
- Academics – Class schedule and grades – Please note: Students schedules will be released in ChargerHub portals the week of August 8 unless there is a schedule hold because Magnus health forms have not been submitted.
- Attendance – Report absences through the ChargerHub Parent Portal.
- Calendars – A calendar showing events and activities pertaining to you as well as the same public calendar anyone can view at aa.edu
- Canvas – Teachers and students will continue to use Canvas to manage assignments.
- COMING SOON: Directories – Contact information for employees, students, and families
- Helpful Links – Quick access to the handbook, curriculum guide, and forms
- Messages – Every email created with ChargerHub will be sent to your inbox, but it will also reside in My Messages.
- VCPay – This new billing system replaces FACTS.
Much like a website, the information on the portals will change. We will update them regularly with news and reminders that are important to you, so please plan to visit regularly. And in these first months, we expect to make lots of refinements as we learn more about how you use ChargerHub. Additionally, some members of our community may have access to more than one portal – for instance, parents who are also employees or alumni.
ChargerHub is a powerful tool that will help everyone be more efficient and effective, allowing us to put more of a focus on our most important purpose – the education of our students.
For ChargerHub technical support, please contact email@example.com.