When ticket reservations are no longer available
- All tickets are free, and seating is first come, first served.
- Patrons will not be allowed into the theater without a ticket, and seats may not be held for people who do not have a ticket.
- Online reservations will close one hour before a performance.
- Tickets will only be held until 10 minutes before performances, at which time they will be released to stand-by patrons.
- The ticket box office will open one hour before performances; doors to the theater will open approximately 30 minutes before performances.
Due to some reservations remaining unclaimed at the start of a show, seats are often available for performances even when fully reserved in advance on our web site.
Unclaimed tickets are released to standby patrons just prior to the start of a performance.
To be included on the standby list, you and your entire party must be present in the lobby and your names must be placed on the standby list at the ticket table for that night's show. Standby names are not accepted in advance. The ticket table opens each evening at 6 p.m.Special Seating Arrangements
- Sign language interpreting will be provided for theatrical productions at the first Saturday performance as necessary. Due to requirements for scheduling interpreters, requests for show signers must be received two weeks before the performance. Requests are handled on a show-by-show basis. Please e-mail Richard Hogle for more information (e-mails are answered Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., except on holidays).
- Wheelchair seating is available. Please e-mail Richard Hogle with details of time and performance if you need accommodations for wheelchair access.
Albuquerque Academy is a smoke-free campus. Smoking is not allowed in buildings or anywhere on the grounds.