Lost and found items not claimed by the end of the semester will be donated to charity or discarded.
Please have your student(s) look in the bins listed below for any items they have lost:
- 6-7 Administration Building — clothing rack in the lobby area
- Simms Library — just inside the library doors on the left. For lost calculators, flash drives, cell phones, wallets, and jewelry, please inquire at the Circulation Desk.
- Science Center — lobby area
- East Gymnasium — underneath the stairwell in the SE corner of the gym
- McKinnon Hall — just inside the south door, outside Martha Palmer’s office
- Brown Hall — northeast hallway (upstairs)
- Simms Center for the Performing Arts — NE upstairs corner of lobby and backstage just north of restrooms
- Music Building — just inside the main entrance
For valuable/small items such as cell phones, keys, wallets, etc., please check with the administrative assistant in the appropriate division: