Steps for Students Applying for Admission
The applications for admission and tuition assistance are separate and simultaneous. You must submit both applications for your child to be considered for tuition assistance.
Starting in early September:
- The online tuition-assistance application is available at School and Student Services (SSS).
- The online admission application is available on the Ravenna platform.
If applying for assistance, it is recommended that parents/guardians of new applicants establish an account on School and Student Services (SSS) at the same time that they begin their child’s admission application on Ravenna. Both applications must be completed and submitted by the January 7 deadline.
The application and required components may be submitted as early as September 1, 2021.
- Completed Parent Financial Statement (PFS) on SSS. Your family’s 2021 tax information may not be available by the deadline — please use estimated figures.
- $55 processing fee or fee waiver
- Signed copies of 2019 and 2020 tax return(s) and schedules uploaded
- Your household’s 2019 and 2020 W2s uploaded
- Upon review of your information, Albuquerque Academy reserves the right to require additional documentation.
January 7: Application Deadline for New Students
Last day for new applicant families to submit all tuition-assistance application components.
February 25: Notification Date for New Students
Tuition assistance decisions for new applicant families will arrive via email on the same day you receive your child’s admission decision. For students who were approved for assistance, enrollment contracts will be published in My BackPack and available for review and electronic submission.
March 4: Contract Deadline for New Tuition-Assistance Students
Deadline to submit the enrollment contract to accept tuition assistance and reserve your child’s enrollment spot.
April 15: Deadline for 2021 Tax Documents
Deadline for newly enrolled tuition-assistance recipients to submit their household’s W2s and signed copies of their 2021 tax return and schedules. Submission of corresponding K-1s, forms 1065 or 1120 along with Schedule E is required for those who have an ownership interest in a partnership or corporation.
Last day to withdraw 2022-23 enrollment contract without incurring financial penalty.
Questions? Contact Emily Kienzle, Associate Director, Tuition Assistance and Enrollment Management